Korean Visa application made-easy by the Korean Embassy
- No need to go to Korean Embassy
- No Visa Appointment
- No Personal Appearance
- Simply submit to Accredited Travel Agent
What are the visa application requirements?
All applicants are required to submit the below 5 documents.
- Typewritten and signed Korean Visa Application Form, print on A4 size paper
How to fill up the form [Visa Form Fill-up Guide]
- One piece of Passport size colored picture with white background
- Original Passport valid for at least 6 months
- Photocopy of Passport Bio-page
- Original & photocopy of valid visas & stamps to any country for the last 5 years
**From March 1, 2019, all visa applications without the old passports with travels within 5 years will not be accepted, or will be returned in case accepted.
**This applies to all travel abroad including visa-free countries like Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan, and etc. What if you lost your old passport?
- What if you lost your old passport?
If you lost your passport and you cannot submit a photocopy of arrival stamps, you may write a Letter of Explanation addressed to the Consul stating the reason why you cannot submit the old passport.
Submit your visa application in our office Submit your documents personally
- Unit 16 Liberty 888 Liberty Avenue corner 12th Avenue, Murphy Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1109
- Tel. Nos: (+632)795-9350
Mobile Nos: (+63)9989567442
Submit your documents via Courier
- Visit the courier service near you
- Fill-out the sticker or pouch that they will give you
- Pay the courier service fee
- Call or e-mail us once you’ve sent the documents
***If you prefer for your passport to be sent back via courier, kindly inform your preferred courier service provider that you’d like to attach a return pouch for your documents.
Pay for the visa assistance
You can deposit your payment to the ff. bank details
- Account name: Inflight Menu Travel Corporation
- BDO: 000161075614
- PNB: 128670000916
- UNIONBANK 001720012626
- To verify the payment, you may send a scanned copy of the deposit slip to