Complete all basic requirements and financial documents
- Passport Should be valid for more than 6 months with no broken lamination of the photo part and must have two blank pages.
- Authorization Form 3 copies of signed Authorization Forms; giving us the permission to process the visa on your behalf.
- Application Form Duly accomplished Visa Application Form on A4 size paper; erasure and correction tape is not allowed.
- Daily Itinerary Schedule of daily activities indicating hotel address and contact number (see sample itinerary below).
- Identification Card Provide photocopy of applicable ID like School ID, Senior Citizens ID, PRC or IBP card for lawyers, medical practitioners, accountants and professors. If there is no record in PSA, Submit the “Certificate of Non-Record” from PSA together with the Marriage certificate from the Local Civil Registrar.
- Marriage Certificate Original copy issued by PSA within 12 months from the date of application; exempted if applicant has old/used Japan Visa and must not have a guarantor. If the birth certificate is “late registration”, submit original Baptismal Certificate and School Record(form 137) from high school or elementary.
- Birth Certificate Original copy issued by PSA within 12 months from the date of application; exempted if applicant has old/used Japan Visa and must not have a guarantor. If the birth certificate is unreadable, has incomplete information, or no PSA record, Submit the birth certificate issued by PSA together with a birth certificate issued by the Local Civil Registrar.
- Photo 2×2 colored photo taken within last 6 months in white background (no eyeglass, headbands, caps, etc.).
Financial Documents if Employee
- Certificate of Employment must include applicant’s position, date hired, compensation, office address, HR landline number & email address.
- Bank Certificate Personal bank certificate with account type, current balance, account opening date, Average Daily Balance (ADB).
- Income Tax Return or BIR Form 2316 Photocopy of Income Tax Return or Form 2316 with BIR stamp.
Submit your visa application in our office Submit your documents personally
- Unit 16 Liberty 888 Liberty Avenue corner 12th Avenue, Murphy Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1109
- Tel. Nos: (+632)795-9350
Mobile Nos: (+63)9989567442
Submit your documents via Courier
- Visit the courier service near you
- Fill-out the sticker or pouch that they will give you
- Pay the courier service fee
- Call or e-mail us once you’ve sent the documents
***If you prefer for your passport to be sent back via courier, kindly inform your preferred courier service provider that you’d like to attach a return pouch for your documents.
Pay for the visa assistance
You can deposit your payment to the ff. bank details
- Account name: Inflight Menu Travel Corporation
- BDO: 000161075614
- PNB: 128670000916
- UNIONBANK 001720012626
- To verify the payment, you may send a scanned copy of the deposit slip to